Nannyinsure is a specialist Public Liability Insurance for nannies.
The policy provides cover in the event of an incident occurring whilst the nanny is carrying out their professional duties.
£59 per year – Inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT)
£59 (previously £70) for 12 months cover
(inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax IPT)
What does Nannyinsure cover?
- Accidental bodily injury to any person up to the £5m limit of liability
- Up to £5m limit of liability for accidental loss or destruction of, or accidental damage to third party property, included such loss or damage by a minded child.
- Cover for up to 90 days in a single trip outside of the UK and up to 180 days during a 12-month period of cover, subject to usually living within the Territorial Limits as specified in the policy wording.
- Up to £5m limit of liability for compensation and claimant’s costs and expenses.
- Up to £5m limit of liability for error or omission in the administration of Drugs and Medicines.
- Cover for any Public or Local Authority or other Principal (e..g another approved adult) in the same way as you, provided the claim was made against you and you would be covered under this policy.
- Up to £50,000 personal accident cover if you suffer an accident which causes you bodily injury whilst carrying out duties.
Policy limitations and exclusions apply. Please read the full policy wording for details on any exclusions and information on what is not covered under the policy. You can download all the policy documents here.
Public Liability – Cover up to £5 Million
Personal Accident – Cover up to £50,000
Examples of what is not covered:
- Malicious, deliberate or reckless acts
- Liability covered under any other insurance policy
- Damage to property owned by you or your employers
Further policy limitations and exclusions apply. Please see the Nannyinsure Policy Document for full details of cover.
If you have any queries or would like further information about the policy we would be happy to help. Speak to one of our customer care team on 020 3137 4410 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 great reasons to choose Nannyinsure
A specialist insurance policy for nannies
Our policy has been designed to meet the specific requirements of nannies, giving you protection when carrying out your day-to-day duties.
Qualifies for Ofsted-registration
To apply for Ofsted it’s mandatory to hold Public Liability Insurance. Nannyinsure is recognised by Ofsted and fulfils this part of the application criteria.
No hidden costs
Nannyinsure is one policy with a range of benefits for £70 per year Inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT). That means no hidden costs or add-ons at an additional fee.
The policy includes up to £5 million Public Liability – and up to £50,000 Personal Accident cover at no additional cost. Plus, for every new policy applicant we’ll give 13 months cover for the price of 12.*
Covers trips abroad
Your nanny duties are covered for trips outside of the UK for up to 90 days in a single trip and up to 180 days during a 12 month period of cover (subject to you living within the Territorial Limits as specified in the policy wording).
Choose your start date
With Nannyinsure you can get instant cover (subject to underwriting acceptance) or alternatively schedule your insurance start date up to 90 days in advance.
Temporary nannies and nanny shares are covered too
Temping nannies or nannies with more than one employer can be covered without the need to inform us every time you change jobs.
Customer Care Helpline
Whether you have a general query or something more urgent, our customer care team will be on hand to help.
Trusted with insuring nannies and their employers
Quick and easy online application
Your application can be completed entirely online and is quick, easy and secure. Simply fill out our application form to get covered now.